Thursday, August 25, 2011

Photographic Prints

After putting it off for years I have finally posted some images on Fine Art America. This is thanks to encouragement of  a very talented photographer and friend. From everything I have heard about them they do top quality work and their canvas prints are extremely well done. Knowing my friend Eric Smith if they meet his standards then it is worth the money. He has been running a very successful Portrait Studio for years. We worked together many years ago in Germany where we basically made up the entire photo section along with one other photographer. If you have seen an image of mine that isn't up yet and would like a print please let me know and I will try to get it posted as quickly as possible. Also take the time to check out Eric's work at the same time. He uses a technique that produces some very interesting pieces.

My friend Robert Bidinotto has started a new website that he calls The Vigilante Author. He has some very informative articles about the independent publishing process and market.

No comments:

Post a Comment