Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring is here and the weather is getting nicer, so it is time to take care of some of the chores that have been put off because of the weather. Time to get into the nooks and crannies to get all that dust that has been building up all winter long. Making sure all of the cobwebs are removed and taken out with the rest of the built up debris. Then maybe after that I can get down to some serious writing, once I get my head cleaned out, or I could clean the truck.

Happy Easter everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Edd. lol Cleaning the dust and debris out is rejuvenating and gives clarity. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah now if I could just get someone to do that to the truck for me. So far the weekend has been great. Had lunch with a friend who had been very successful as an Indie Author and we talked about tweaking a few things. to improve sales.

    ReplyDelete