Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas 2011

Not really sure what to write this year. Everyone has their own ideas about Christmas. I know that this year will be different for my wife and I. We will be in a cabin that is far from finished but cozy and warm against the weather. It will be a simple affair and dinner will be shared with my brother-in-law and his wife. This will be the beginning of a plan for the future. Hopefully the end result will be the land paid off and a new house where the one we were living in now stands. The cabin will then be our guest house where friends and family can stay when they come to visit. Somewhere in all of this will be an office where I can get away to write or just work on the computer. Together my wife and I are starting on a journey that hopefully will allow me the chance to stay home with her. Having the land is a dream that I never thought could happen to me. It is all thanks to my wife that I have the things I do, and that I took the chance to get my first work published. She deserves the home that we are working towards and to have a husband who is there more than once in a great while. That is the real gift I would love to give her. I will always be something of a vagabond, but I think she has earned my being there for her as she has always been there for me.
I hope that each and everyone of you who reads this has a wonderful and blessed holiday.
Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment